Quantcast

Health Wealth & Happiness

HomeBuiltAirplanes.com

Help Support HomeBuiltAirplanes.com:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Speedboat100

Isolation. Store supplies. Wait it out, starve it out. Finish it off with UV light, ethanol, chlorine and acids.

People often do not realize this is an invasive species which does not intend to kill. The SARS CoV2 (known as coronavirus) wants to invade humans as hosts and use their bodies for reproduction. When the body is no longer needed or unfit for reproduction, the viruses leave the body with usual fatal consequences for the host.

This biological invasive threat made me worried because it leaves the young ones for later. This is similar to how a hunter first kills the trophies - aged and strong animals. It eliminates the aged and experienced first because it senses human intelligence, knowledge and experience as the main threat to its existence.

It becomes inactive in contact with a certain amount of ethanol (70%), acetic acid, chlorine, peroxyacidic acid, chloroform (except chlorhexidine!) and ether (75%). It is sensitive to UV light, temperatures above 63 celsius, the pandemic will eventually be reduced with the hot summer sun and plenty of UV light.

Protection requires full face masks because the standard respirators protect only from droplets. The SARS CoV2 virus size is 60 to 140 nm (nanometers) so search for filters which have at least one tenth micrometer filter protection, the one third often becomes useless in high virus concentration spaces (like emergency rooms).

When a patient dies, the imune system stops reducing the virus count and the body becomes a virus bomb, the exponential number of new virus cells leads to becoming airborne very quickly. Burning the bodies immediately after death shows to stop hyper-spreading. The Chinese even burned live terminal patients to stop it from happening, but doctors keep coming to Wuhan without getting out.

I have been warning people for over a month now, even some medical doctors and epidemiologists do not believe this until it comes knocking at the door. China underestimated the threat, they still pretend to have only 80 thousand infected and 3 thousand dead. Sure, without the burned bodies and bodies unaccounted for.

The Italians did the same mistake, some people even still think SARS is a freaking flu. When I see such 'wisdom', I walk away. There is absolutely no point in trying to convince a doctor who fails to understand why this virus does not behave like others. I have been informing friends on a weekly basis, and opted for isolation untill spring is over and the number of infected drops or gets controlled.

Information from John Hopkins University seems legit, MD Eric Toner made a lot of computer simulations and came up with s total of 65 million dead worldwide in the first wave. Hopefully a cure will be found before winter next year. Otherwise, this will change our lives permanently.

Stay healthy and stay alive.

my 2c

Burning live patients may be a bit exaggeration ?

Pilot-34

Instead of driving your car to a gym and paying to use their equipment. Just take a long walk to a farm and help him work all day for free. Maybe you will get lucky and get to help to haul a thousand or more 80/100 lb bales of hay and stack them up in the barn loft. It he is using tractors and making the hay into very large round bales, go to another farm. :) Makes sense to me.
Well y’all just come on over to the farm and help me out I’ll be glad to help you in your endeavor to be healthy. Just don’t pay any attention to the proprietor here we need to make a trip to the gym......

Hephaestus

Well y’all just come on over to the farm and help me out I’ll be glad to help you in your endeavor to be healthy. Just don’t pay any attention to the proprietor here we need to make a trip to the gym......
Old ranch owner John farmed a small ranch in Montana. The Montana Wage and Hour Department claimed he was not paying proper wages to his workers and sent an agent out to interview him. 'I need a list of your employees and how much you pay them,' demanded the agent.

'Well,' replied old John, 'There's my ranch hand who's been with me for 3 years. I pay him $600 a week plus free room and board. The cook has been here for 18 months, and I pay her $500 a week plus free room and board.

Then there's the half-wit who works about 18 hours every day and does about 90% of all the work around here. He makes about $10 per week, pays his own room and board and I buy him a bottle of bourbon every Saturday night.'

'That's the guy I want to talk to, the half-wit,' says the agent.

'That would be me,' replied old rancher John.

BJC

HBA Supporter
Instead of driving your car to a gym and paying to use their equipment. Just take a long walk to a farm and help him work all day for free. Maybe you will get lucky and get to help to haul a thousand or more 80/100 lb bales of hay and stack them up in the barn loft. It he is using tractors and making the hay into very large round bales, go to another farm. :) Makes sense to me.
I chuckle at some of the talking heads when they lament the fact that they can’t exercise because their gym is closed. Reminds me of CR’s signature block quote of BoKu.

Pops, throwing hay onto a wagon, then into the hay barn, then stacking it to the roof is darn good exercise in hot weather while wearing a long sleeve shirt. Haven’t done it since I was a teenager, and happy to have replaced it with other work activities.

Even with regular exercise, I still haven’t recovered (especially) the hand strength that I had before I got sick.

BJC

PMD

Yeah, the gymn thing makes me laugh as well. My wife and eldest daughter go several times a week, but it is more of an event for them to do together and take a break from 4 very demanding little boys. There is more than enough work around house, shop and farm to keep me and anyone else who wants to work more than a little fit. My daily routine for last 30 years has included working with one client probably 40% of my time, chasing a bunch of 20 something YO kids all over 20' high structures and doing a lot of very physical work, and with "retirement" (yeah, like that's a real thing) and COVID, I have been missing that activity - as it really does make a difference in physical condition.

Have one kid who is a medical professional and another this is (among several other things) a food scientist/bio-med type, and they will tell you (as they do me...every day) that you can't separate nutrition from lifestyle/physical activity as one better than the other. To keep in good condition, you need to do THREE things carefully and consistently: eat reasonably well (i.e. not fad BS, not rigidly exculsive, just reasonably careful); keep physically active (yeah, too much of that is actually NOT a good thing) but most of all, chose your parents carefully.

Little Scrapper

HBA Supporter
Log Member
When I look back at all the old people I know who have lived 90+ years I see a couple common traits. They all seem pretty positive mentally. They simply don’t eat much regardless of food choices they just don’t consume many calories as a whole. They are all quick to forgive. And they all stay busy physically they just keep on trucking. None of them went to a gym but definitely exercised.

These are my personal observations only.

PMD

My mentor from the downstream side of the oil business is also my skiing buddy. He turned 98 this spring, but sadly is starting to slow down a bit - but only a wee bit. He always explains to me that he intends to die at the hands of a jealous husband...and is doing his best to make that happen. He acually DOES use a gymnasium several times a week. Have had the incredible good luck to work with a few people who are (were) my Father's age, and they made a fantastic lifestyle example of how to just keep on trucking when others have long since decided to park in a chair and wait to die.

Bille Floyd

I see a lot of fat people, who cringe when they look at my two fake
legs ; i always go Out of my way, to tell them that, (75 + %) of all the legs
that are cut off in the USA, is due to diabetes, and a very high percentage
of diabetics, developed that disease, because they had a Bad diet, and
Failed to do any exercise !!

Last night i was walking by a guy who mentioned he had neuropathy in
both feet. I asked him if he was diabetic, and he said Yes ... ... ...
Just before i walked away with my two fake legs ; i asked him why
was it that , I was walking , and HE was sitting on his fat ass ?

YEA -- i was Rude ; but definitely, (made my point) !!!

Bille

N804RV

HBA Supporter
The current science is a diet of complex carbohydrates called "Starches" is the healthiest worldwide.
Starch Solution: Eat Carbs and Lose Weight
My historical A1C, my waistline, and my eyesight say otherwise. White rice, potatoes, pasta, and wheat flour are poision to me.

Green veggies, fresh whole fruit and lean meat have been a miracle for my health.

BBerson

Light Plane Philosopher
HBA Supporter
My historical A1C, my waistline, and my eyesight say otherwise. White rice, potatoes, pasta, and wheat flour are poision to me.

Green veggies, fresh whole fruit and lean meat have been a miracle for my health.
Wheat is poison to me also (gluten). But unlike Americans, most of the worlds people stay slim and almost no diabetes with starch centered diet for energy and less than 10% meat and dairy. (book source: The China Study, T. Colin Campbell PHD Nutrition Biochemist)
The MIT Daedalus human powered airplanes pilots all eat starch. They carb load everyday. The 72 mile flight from Crete to Santorini was the equivalent of two back to back marathons. (source: The Fullness Of Wings, Gary Dorsey)
I don't know if the healthy poor in China eat brown or white rice?

Last edited:

robertl

Just thought I would throw this out there, I'm not a Dr. but I stayed in a Holiday Inn once. And, I tried it and it worked for me and my wife, we are not diabetic, if you are, you need to talk to a physician.
Bob
PS, Do your own research, it's all over the web, many Drs. and authors talking about this subject.

N804RV

HBA Supporter
I tried the Atkins diet, before "Keto" became a hou$ehold word. To stay in "ketosis", you've gotta keep your daily carb intake (from any source) below about 25 grams. That's not as easy as it sounds. And, can make for some interesting bowel sounds and bathroom routines. You don't want to do the "intake diet" portion of the Atkins diet for any longer than 14 days, according to the book.

I just keep my overall carb intake to 50-100 grams per day. And, I stay away from simple carbs like bread, rice, potatoes and corn. And, of course refined sugar is an absolute no-no. So, no candy, soda, ice cream, or pastries.

I'm down about 40 pounds (from 210lb to 170lbs). And, I feel a lot better than I did back in January. I still enjoy red wine, cheese, fresh fruit, and an occasional juicy steak. And, I spend a lot less money on food.

Last edited:

BBerson

Light Plane Philosopher
HBA Supporter
Sugar and white flour are considered simple carbohydrates.
Potatoes are complex carbohydrate. Brown rice, whole grain wheat and whole grain corn are also complex carbohydrates.

TFF

This is the guy I like. Very hard to do right but makes sense to me. Everybody is their own chemistry experiment. Figuring out the experiment is the hard part. Dr. Eric Berg DC

Status
Not open for further replies.