• Welcome aboard HomebuiltAirplanes.com, your destination for connecting with a thriving community of more than 10,000 active members, all passionate about home-built aviation. Dive into our comprehensive repository of knowledge, exchange technical insights, arrange get-togethers, and trade aircrafts/parts with like-minded enthusiasts. Unearth a wide-ranging collection of general and kit plane aviation subjects, enriched with engaging imagery, in-depth technical manuals, and rare archives.

For a nominal fee of $99.99/year or $12.99/month, you can immerse yourself in this dynamic community and unparalleled treasure-trove of aviation knowledge.

Embark on your journey now!

Click Here to Become a Premium Member and Experience Homebuilt Airplanes to the Fullest!

Hangars - what do I need to know?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Hephaestus

Ok, gotta ask... Was trolling craigslist; ran across a hangar for sale at a nearby airport (about an hour outside town (and I live about 30 minutes out , so 30 mins from me)).

It's an old 30x60 T hangar, concrete floor but no utilities (guessing that can be resolved, I see a power pole in the picture feeding the next hangar)

What do I need to know about buying a hangar? :) What questions do I need to ask? I understand land is a clusterf... on airports (and I'm in canada so it really gets stupid), so its one of those "seems too good to be true" moments.

Tnx in advance,

Back