• Welcome aboard HomebuiltAirplanes.com, your destination for connecting with a thriving community of more than 10,000 active members, all passionate about home-built aviation. Dive into our comprehensive repository of knowledge, exchange technical insights, arrange get-togethers, and trade aircrafts/parts with like-minded enthusiasts. Unearth a wide-ranging collection of general and kit plane aviation subjects, enriched with engaging imagery, in-depth technical manuals, and rare archives.

For a nominal fee of $99.99/year or $12.99/month, you can immerse yourself in this dynamic community and unparalleled treasure-trove of aviation knowledge.

Embark on your journey now!

Click Here to Become a Premium Member and Experience Homebuilt Airplanes to the Fullest!

Global 1/2 VW oil capacity.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Malcolm C

Supporting Member
I did a taxi test today in my Flea and the breather spewed oil out everywhere. It has not done this on previous taxi tests and engine stand runs so for want of anything else I suspected too much oil in the engine. I drained it out and got nearly 2.5 quarts which seems a lot for such a small engine. Anyone know how much a Global should take?
My engine has no dipstick which I presume is normal for these engines?

Attachments

• DSC06041.JPG
    DSC06041.JPG
    1.9 MB · Views: 0
  • DSC05989.JPG
    DSC05989.JPG
    1.9 MB · Views: 0
Back