• Welcome aboard HomebuiltAirplanes.com, your destination for connecting with a thriving community of more than 10,000 active members, all passionate about home-built aviation. Dive into our comprehensive repository of knowledge, exchange technical insights, arrange get-togethers, and trade aircrafts/parts with like-minded enthusiasts. Unearth a wide-ranging collection of general and kit plane aviation subjects, enriched with engaging imagery, in-depth technical manuals, and rare archives.

For a nominal fee of $99.99/year or $12.99/month, you can immerse yourself in this dynamic community and unparalleled treasure-trove of aviation knowledge.

Embark on your journey now!

Click Here to Become a Premium Member and Experience Homebuilt Airplanes to the Fullest!

Found a Ford engine with aircraft type mounts and prop hub

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Hot Rod Dave

Hello to all, I'm Hot Rod Dave. I was going through an old building in Detroit today and came across two engines. I was asked by the owner of the building to figure out what they are for. His only knowledge is that the previous owner was into planes. We loaded one and its now here in my shop so I can look it over and photograph it. I found your site with google and thought you might recognize it. I'll try to add photos. The fellow would like to sell the engines and it might help out someone here. I can also be reached at the shop. 734-692-7151 I believe its a 2 litre Ford, 4 cylinder. The carb linkage operates and the crank turns.

Attachments

• DSCF5998.jpg
    DSCF5998.jpg
    82.7 KB · Views: 3,297
Back