• Welcome aboard HomebuiltAirplanes.com, your destination for connecting with a thriving community of more than 10,000 active members, all passionate about home-built aviation. Dive into our comprehensive repository of knowledge, exchange technical insights, arrange get-togethers, and trade aircrafts/parts with like-minded enthusiasts. Unearth a wide-ranging collection of general and kit plane aviation subjects, enriched with engaging imagery, in-depth technical manuals, and rare archives.

For a nominal fee of $99.99/year or $12.99/month, you can immerse yourself in this dynamic community and unparalleled treasure-trove of aviation knowledge.

Embark on your journey now!

Click Here to Become a Premium Member and Experience Homebuilt Airplanes to the Fullest!

ANGEL INVESTOR TO HELP LAUNCH FIRST PRODUCTION PEGASUS O-100 4 STROKE TWINS

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Pete Plumb

R.I.P.
Hello Forum,

Many of you have seen the threads on my new and exciting twin 4-stroke LSA engine, the Pegasus O-100 (flypegasuspower.com). You have seen this engine mature from the full-sized epoxy model we displayed at AirVenture 2012 (Phase 1) to the running prototype at AirVenture 2014 (Phase 2). With the R&D work and many small kinks worked out, we are now well into Phase 3, production. We have contracted with the "Best-of-the-Best" American companies to produce high quality production parts for this wonderful engine kit that many of you and the world have been waiting for. I have put in thousands of hours of labor and personally financed all of the R&D, the pre-production tooling, Phase 1, Phase 2 and the many trips across the country to set up production.

The time has come to give you, in the Homebuilt Aircraft Community, a chance to help bring this engine to the world. We are looking for enthusiastic, honest and uplifting team members who can help fund the production tooling and the first batch of 100 engines that will be coming off the production lines in a few weeks. The spreadsheets show that the ROI can support a very high interest rate and we are willing to negotiate those terms so everyone wins. Yes, I've tried the banks and, so far, I have not found one that will loan on an "Aircraft Engine Start-Up". No kidding, right? That is why I'm here inviting you guys to participate and be part of this GREAT project!

If you are able, or know someone who would be financially able to help kick this first round of production into gear, please PM me here. It is a relatively small amount of money needed for launch and the terms can be arranged to be very beneficial to the investor. Serious inquiries only please.

Thank you,

Pete Plumb
Designer/Builder Pegasus DP-1, O-100 Twin 1.jpg

Back