• Welcome aboard HomebuiltAirplanes.com, your destination for connecting with a thriving community of more than 10,000 active members, all passionate about home-built aviation. Dive into our comprehensive repository of knowledge, exchange technical insights, arrange get-togethers, and trade aircrafts/parts with like-minded enthusiasts. Unearth a wide-ranging collection of general and kit plane aviation subjects, enriched with engaging imagery, in-depth technical manuals, and rare archives.

For a nominal fee of $99.99/year or $12.99/month, you can immerse yourself in this dynamic community and unparalleled treasure-trove of aviation knowledge.

Embark on your journey now!

Click Here to Become a Premium Member and Experience Homebuilt Airplanes to the Fullest!

Acey Deucy Plans are available!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

spduffee

I had earlier this year tried to track down Mrs Powell, wife of the late Admiral Powell, designer of the Acey Deucy. An address in Rhode Island was posted on homebuiltairplanes.com, but was obviously no longer valid, as my letter returned without finding its target. I then wrote a letter to John Powell in Florida, apparently Mr Powell's son. A bit later I was contacted by Bob Rushton, who is Mrs Powell's son. Mr Rushton supplied me with the below address for postal correspondence.

Margaret Powell
Robert Rushton
394 Daggett Ave
Pawtucket, RI 02861

The email address is: [email protected]

Mr Rushton may be reached at 508-840-8725.

Since I have a set of plans already, and was only asking him to verify the planset content, I did not ask him about the current cost.

Mrs Powell and Mr Rushton are selling plans. You will have to verify the cost and all details for yourself. Good luck!

Back