A i r c r a f t S u p e r C a l c u l a t o r 7.5.1

Discussion in 'Aircraft Design / Aerodynamics / New Technology' started by Armilite, Feb 15, 2019.

Help Support HomeBuiltAirplanes Forum by donating:

1. Feb 16, 2019 #21

Aerowerx

Aerowerx

Aerowerx

That's what I was thinking when I said "Bingelis".

2. Feb 17, 2019 #22

Armilite

Armilite

Armilite

=================================================

First, You ought to be able to still READ the Name which is in Plain English and version Number was given of the Calc Program, and if your Skeptical, you have the Option to Google it yourself, and READ about it, or Scholl to the next Post. Like you said, I have been on here for many Years, with 2,749 Post and I have never Posted a Virius/Spam Link! This Website Software cuts the Link down, which I have No Control of that. These Website Managers do a pretty Good Job keeping 99% of the Spam off here. I do understand not wanting to risk a Work Computer, but you could still have just googled the Name, or used your Smart Phone, or waited till you got home. It's a Simple Calc for an Ultralight or Kitplane, not a 747.

3. Feb 17, 2019 #23

Armilite

Armilite

Armilite

===============================================

You know, show you got some Common Sense, and just take out the Spaces if Google doesn't find it right away. I didn't put them in, that's the way it was listed on their Website. What more of a Descritption do you need, for "Aircraft Calculator" with a direct link to look at it? It was meant for Ultralights and Kitplanes, not a 747. If you don't find it useful, then just go to the next Post. Some People here may find it useful. It Rings of you just being overly Paranoid! I have been on here as long as you since 2011, and have Posted 2,749 Post almost the same as You. Have you ever seen me Post a Virus/Spam link here? This Website Software cuts some links down, and I have No Control of that.

4. Feb 17, 2019 #24

BJC

BJC

BJC

QED

BJC

5. Feb 17, 2019 #25

Topaz

Topaz

Topaz

Being a little less defensive would help your case. You're receiving constructive criticism, not a personal attack. Err on the side of civility, please.

BoKu likes this.