• Welcome aboard HomebuiltAirplanes.com, your destination for connecting with a thriving community of more than 10,000 active members, all passionate about home-built aviation. Dive into our comprehensive repository of knowledge, exchange technical insights, arrange get-togethers, and trade aircrafts/parts with like-minded enthusiasts. Unearth a wide-ranging collection of general and kit plane aviation subjects, enriched with engaging imagery, in-depth technical manuals, and rare archives.

For a nominal fee of $99.99/year or $12.99/month, you can immerse yourself in this dynamic community and unparalleled treasure-trove of aviation knowledge.

Embark on your journey now!

Click Here to Become a Premium Member and Experience Homebuilt Airplanes to the Fullest!

Part 103 regs help

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mauser

Hello all, new here to the forum, but I've been hanging around a bit lately.

I am looking at building an ultralight (USA) and am looking for information before I start. I am looking at a Fisher 505 (sort of) in case anyone is wondering (it might end up as a LSA - which would be fine - just because of weight, but I would like to try for ultralight).

So, if I were to start building tomorrow, what are the required pieces of paperwork that I would need to file? From start to finish, what do I need to do? Is there some sort of proof of weight/airspeed/winngloading/etcetera that I would need to have?

Thanks all, never built anything before, so basically completely ignorant.

Back