• Welcome aboard HomebuiltAirplanes.com, your destination for connecting with a thriving community of more than 10,000 active members, all passionate about home-built aviation. Dive into our comprehensive repository of knowledge, exchange technical insights, arrange get-togethers, and trade aircrafts/parts with like-minded enthusiasts. Unearth a wide-ranging collection of general and kit plane aviation subjects, enriched with engaging imagery, in-depth technical manuals, and rare archives.

For a nominal fee of $99.99/year or $12.99/month, you can immerse yourself in this dynamic community and unparalleled treasure-trove of aviation knowledge.

Embark on your journey now!

Click Here to Become a Premium Member and Experience Homebuilt Airplanes to the Fullest!

Data wanted about YOUR airplane

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ekimneirbo

I'm looking for some real world data on weight and balance and CG range for various airplanes in order to make comparisons. I would appreciate
information from anyone who has any type of high wing aircraft....whether it be experimental or certified that can provide data on how their completed
airplane turned out. If you have some info/an opinion of how your completed airplane flys and what you would like to change, send that too. This information
will only be used by me personally to just compare the merits and actual flying qualities of some airplanes. There is a place on the attached forms for your
name and N number. If you don't wish to add them, just leave it blank.....as I'm really just interested in the airplane data. Please print the attached forms,
put your airplanes data on them...scan them and attach them to an email and send them directly to me. My email address is my logo on this thread which
is "ekimneirbo"......then just add @twc.com What I'm really interested in comparing is the CG ranges ,stall speeds, wing sizes, and weights. I would
like to have some from airplanes like Cubs,Champions,even STOL 150/152s in addition to the experimentals. If you have some pictures of your airplane
that you want to attach as well, that would also be appreciated along with any history of interesting facts about your pride and joy.
Thanks in advance,
MikeWB Picture 001.jpgWt Bal Data 001.jpg One additional piece of information if you know it.......what Airfoil does the plane use.

Back