• Welcome aboard HomebuiltAirplanes.com, your destination for connecting with a thriving community of more than 10,000 active members, all passionate about home-built aviation. Dive into our comprehensive repository of knowledge, exchange technical insights, arrange get-togethers, and trade aircrafts/parts with like-minded enthusiasts. Unearth a wide-ranging collection of general and kit plane aviation subjects, enriched with engaging imagery, in-depth technical manuals, and rare archives.

For a nominal fee of $99.99/year or $12.99/month, you can immerse yourself in this dynamic community and unparalleled treasure-trove of aviation knowledge.

Embark on your journey now!

Click Here to Become a Premium Member and Experience Homebuilt Airplanes to the Fullest!

Interested In H-3 Pegasus Info

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

lake_harley

Supporting Member
I'm always interested in too many things and recently came across the Bert Howland designed H-3 Pegasus. It appears a bit heavy for 103 ultralight status but I'd really like to find out more about it. There is a Yahoo Group for it and the H-2 Honey Bee but it appears to have gone astray with mostly spam about a year and a half ago. I read through most of the posts up to that time but gave up after about 10 spams in a row.

Does anyone have any personal experience with the plane and/or building one from scratch? Plans are still available for about $250.00 but I hesitate to plunk down that many Georges for a what seems to be a rather obscure plane. Google search brought up very little info. Some of the Yahoo Group posts almost sounded like the plans were a bit incomplete to attempt a scratch build. I'd like to get someone's feedback rather than going only on the word from the plans seller.

Sure is a slick looking little low-wing plane. Here's a link to what I've found. http://members.cox.net/classic-aero/h3.htm I've e-mailed them to ask for some information, however I'd really value the un-biased opinion(s) from this group as well. Thanks in advance for any info or direction.

Lynn

Back