• Welcome aboard HomebuiltAirplanes.com, your destination for connecting with a thriving community of more than 10,000 active members, all passionate about home-built aviation. Dive into our comprehensive repository of knowledge, exchange technical insights, arrange get-togethers, and trade aircrafts/parts with like-minded enthusiasts. Unearth a wide-ranging collection of general and kit plane aviation subjects, enriched with engaging imagery, in-depth technical manuals, and rare archives.

For a nominal fee of $99.99/year or $12.99/month, you can immerse yourself in this dynamic community and unparalleled treasure-trove of aviation knowledge.

Embark on your journey now!

Click Here to Become a Premium Member and Experience Homebuilt Airplanes to the Fullest!

Wood Working Power Tools Shop Package

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

rbrochey

I'm moving into my new solar powered shop and I have some duplicate equipment I decided to sell... I would like to sell this as a package deal, I will list them on Craigslist and maybe ebay on Friday... but though I'd post it here first. I know I live at the ends of the earth but a trip for some fine equipment would be worth it... I'll go over and get some photos tomorrow but here's the list... $1500.00 takes it all. Pleas don't ask me to ship it!

Welton 14 Inch Tradesman Bandsaw (can also be used on metal) Dual voltage 8 speeds

Mikita miter saw with stand

Large drill press ( think it's 12 speeds but will check it again)

Contractors grade radial saw with stand (12 inch blade)

Craftsman table saw... older, heavy duty

Pwr Kraft (that's right, Montgomery Wards) wood lathe... old and cool (I'll throw in a one hp motor for it)

An old Rockwell 12 inch disk sander (with stand) with a tilt table that might be set up to do really quick scarf joints... id one big puppy.

I'll see if there's anything else I can throw in...

BTW I saw one of those Wilton band saws on ebay priced (used) at around $900.00

Everything is ready to pick up.

Last edited:
Back