• Welcome aboard HomebuiltAirplanes.com, your destination for connecting with a thriving community of more than 10,000 active members, all passionate about home-built aviation. Dive into our comprehensive repository of knowledge, exchange technical insights, arrange get-togethers, and trade aircrafts/parts with like-minded enthusiasts. Unearth a wide-ranging collection of general and kit plane aviation subjects, enriched with engaging imagery, in-depth technical manuals, and rare archives.

For a nominal fee of $99.99/year or $12.99/month, you can immerse yourself in this dynamic community and unparalleled treasure-trove of aviation knowledge.

Embark on your journey now!

Click Here to Become a Premium Member and Experience Homebuilt Airplanes to the Fullest!

Time to do this...

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

LArzfromarz

Hello All-
My name is Larry Romig and I am an aviation enthusiast.
I've been lurking around here for a little bit and decided it was time to "out" myself to the group. Which generally seems to be a fine bunch of guys. I really appreciate that this board is a bit more hard core than some of the other political trash fests out there. I monitor a bunch of groups because my interests are spread but I really like this place.
I am an A&P, experimental aircraft builder, designer wannabe. All things WWII interest me and often think I was born in the wrong time.
Until recently I was involved in the experimental glass panel business and re-moved back to Florida to look after family matters. Fla is a great place to build and fly BTW.
Anyway I hope to not be a pain and also hope to move forward on my design(s) with the input from the group.
I have it X-Plane if any are interested (learning that too).
What really sold me was how you guys treated "jlknolla- Another noob".
I look forward to each new post on this board, but I should be building.
EAB or ELSA out of necessity-

Best Wishes & Blue Skies

Larry "LArzfromarz" Romig

Back