• Welcome aboard HomebuiltAirplanes.com, your destination for connecting with a thriving community of more than 10,000 active members, all passionate about home-built aviation. Dive into our comprehensive repository of knowledge, exchange technical insights, arrange get-togethers, and trade aircrafts/parts with like-minded enthusiasts. Unearth a wide-ranging collection of general and kit plane aviation subjects, enriched with engaging imagery, in-depth technical manuals, and rare archives.

For a nominal fee of $99.99/year or $12.99/month, you can immerse yourself in this dynamic community and unparalleled treasure-trove of aviation knowledge.

Embark on your journey now!

Click Here to Become a Premium Member and Experience Homebuilt Airplanes to the Fullest!

Sonerai Sticker

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Tim just informed me that he's sold out on stickers. If we decide to sell something else, what would you guys like? Caps? T-Shirts?

-Scott

Never saw a cap I didn't like (saw some I wouldn't wear, but that's different...)

Cafepress lists a selection of Sonerai.net items... http://www.cafepress.com/sonerainet

Do these not support the community, or is this something left over from a previous effort, or...?

I setup CafePress a few years ago but didn't promote it since they take a huge percentage of the sale. I think we can make 50 or so caps using another vendor that offers us a better deal. These details can be ironed out later. For now, we have one vote for caps.

-Scott

As Scott indicated we be out of stickers for now. I have enough to fill the orders that came this weekend. I have placed an order for 10 ball caps with the same design on them. The caps are white, the design should be Navy blue, I am waiting for the proof. If I like them they will be for sale, to the first 10 people that respond to this post. :D

Tim

Pttim said:
If I like them they will be for sale, to the first 10 people that respond to this post. :D

Please count me in... post the price and whatever shipping allowance is; via I assume PayPal ?

Caps. Definitely. T-shirts eventually just end up as dust rags, and it would hurt to see a Sonerai image subjected to that.

The Other Bill

I'm in for a cap - as long as its without the pin. I ordered a couple off the EAA website this summer. Saves your cranial getting a 'point' compression crack from the canopy during turbulence!

Back