• Welcome aboard HomebuiltAirplanes.com, your destination for connecting with a thriving community of more than 10,000 active members, all passionate about home-built aviation. Dive into our comprehensive repository of knowledge, exchange technical insights, arrange get-togethers, and trade aircrafts/parts with like-minded enthusiasts. Unearth a wide-ranging collection of general and kit plane aviation subjects, enriched with engaging imagery, in-depth technical manuals, and rare archives.

For a nominal fee of $99.99/year or $12.99/month, you can immerse yourself in this dynamic community and unparalleled treasure-trove of aviation knowledge.

Embark on your journey now!

Click Here to Become a Premium Member and Experience Homebuilt Airplanes to the Fullest!

Sold PLANS for Homebuilts

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

O2flyMore

I'm moving this to it's own thread:

AIRCRAFT PLANS - FREE (for cost of shipping)
My EAA Chapter 91 found a large box of plans on the doorstep this month and is offering them up for FREE for the taking. I looked them over last night, and they appear to be a mix of plans, drawings, and instructions. We have no idea if they are complete or not, but if anyone ever wanted to look over plans before they buy, it might be worth the cost to ship them to you. Heck, some of the drawings would make great wallpaper for a flight lounge or workshop!!
Cozy Mark 4
Starduster Too
Lil Toot
AcroSport
Pitts S1
Steen Skybolt

If you have an interest in any of these, jump on it soon, as we will be setting them out to the public at our next Young Eagles Day this weekend. in person pickup is completely free. Donations gratefully accepted.
Located at KLXT, Lee's Summit Municipal Airport, near Kansas City, MO.

Update 4/13/23, 15:44:
Sending photos to the first responses. Photos being sent to them. Check back in a couple of days for any updates!
I also found some drawings for Steen Skybolt in the box; they were added to above list.

Please NOTE: These may or may not be complete plans. They are as complete as they are. No guarantees. I'll try to post photos ASAP.

Last edited:
Reactions: AAN
Back