• Welcome aboard HomebuiltAirplanes.com, your destination for connecting with a thriving community of more than 10,000 active members, all passionate about home-built aviation. Dive into our comprehensive repository of knowledge, exchange technical insights, arrange get-togethers, and trade aircrafts/parts with like-minded enthusiasts. Unearth a wide-ranging collection of general and kit plane aviation subjects, enriched with engaging imagery, in-depth technical manuals, and rare archives.

For a nominal fee of $99.99/year or $12.99/month, you can immerse yourself in this dynamic community and unparalleled treasure-trove of aviation knowledge.

Embark on your journey now!

Click Here to Become a Premium Member and Experience Homebuilt Airplanes to the Fullest!

Passive Variable Pitch Propeller

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Imran60340

Hi, I'm new here so please bear with me if I ask something in the wrong way.

Let's get to the query:
I'm doing my final year project, in which I'm working on Passive Variable Pitch Propeller, and the aim on hands is, to make the mechanism that the propeller pitch is changed automatically with the wind speed and pressure to give an optimal pitch to prop-driven aircraft.

Can I get any ideas on what could I do to make this happen, I have a few ideas, but all of them are going to a moot point after working on them for a while.

Help from the aerospace and mechanical community would be highly appreciated.

Thanks!

Back