MiniMax 103

Discussion in 'The light stuff area' started by Jerry Rosie, Jan 28, 2003.

Help Support HomeBuiltAirplanes Forum by donating:

1. Jan 28, 2003 #1

Jerry Rosie

Jerry Rosie

Jerry Rosie

Flying a MiniMax 103 out of N94 (Carlisle, PA). Just wanting to start something here - hopefully :)

A bit cold around here right now for an open cockpit but I am impatiently waiting for spring.....

2. Feb 1, 2003 #2

Jman

Jman

Jman

Site Developer

Jerry,

Don't happen to have any pictures do you? I love the idea of flying something like a Minimax. I have about 15 designs that are in the back of my mind screaming for me to build. One of them is the Minimax. Seems so simple and basic. Perfect Sunday cruiser. I like to work with wood as well. My problem is that I cannot decide which design to start with. Hopefully running this site will help make up my mind. Actually...... It'll probably make matters worse. Anyone else out there building or flying a Minimax 103?

Jake

3. Feb 2, 2003 #3

Jerry Rosie

Jerry Rosie

Jerry Rosie

>>Don't happen to have any pictures do you? <<

Yeah....I do. Let's see if I can figure out how to upload to this site....

Looks like I have to be able to reference an http address which I don't have. Oh wait - this might work.....

[​IMG]

Let's try it anyway.....

Well, I got the reference posted anyway....click on it to see if it bvrings up a photo... and I'll do some more experimenting....

Ciao..

4. Feb 2, 2003 #4

Jerry Rosie

Jerry Rosie

Jerry Rosie

OK - Not too successful at uploading a photo that will appear here but I did get one uploaded to the members gallerie of the photo section. Lemme know how it looks - and no - I'm not propping the engine - just moving it into position....:)

5. Feb 2, 2003 #5

Jman

Jman

Jman

Site Developer

I love the color of your MiniMax Jerry. Every time I see a Minimax it moves up on my list.

To get a picture in the post just go to the "attach file" area of the new post page. Upload the photo and it will show up in the post at the bottom. If it tells you that it is too large, you will have to resize the photo to smaller than 550x700 pixels. If you can't resize it send it to me in an email and I'll resize it and send it back to you. Anyway, I hope that helps a little. Here is a link to a post with more detail on posting pictures. It’s at the tail end of the post:
    https://www.homebuiltairplanes.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=54

Here is a link for using some of the other interesting tags on this board:
    https://www.homebuiltairplanes.com/forums/misc.php?s=&action=bbcode
    Thanks for the pictures. Anyone else building or flying a Minimax 103?

Jake

Last edited: Feb 3, 2003
  6. Feb 2, 2003 #6

Jerry Rosie

Jerry Rosie

Jerry Rosie

[font color=red]>>I love the color of your MiniMax Jerry. <<[/font]

Yeah... that and the name the builder gave it were part of its selling points :)

[font color=red]>>Here is a link for using some of the other interesting tags on this board:
    [ulr] https://www.homebuiltairplanes.com/f...=&action=bbcode[/url]<<[/font]

Hey - Thanks for that. It will tgake me a shile to get used to this new board but I'll continue to work on it...

Cheers..

7. Feb 2, 2003 #7

Jerry Rosie

Jerry Rosie

Jerry Rosie

Let's try that again.......

>>I love the color of your MiniMax Jerry. <<

Yeah... that and the name the builder gave it were part of its selling points

>>Here is a link for using some of the other interesting tags on this board:
    [ulr] https://www.homebuiltairplanes.com/f...=&action=bbcode[/url]<<

Hey - Thanks for that. It will take me a while to get used to this new board but I'll continue to work on it...:D

8. Feb 14, 2003 #8

admin

admin

admin

Administrator Staff Member

Jerry,

I went ahead and fixed your picture. All you need to do is put this: https://www.homebuiltairplanes.com/photopost/data/500/40plumkrazeepics-med.jpg between the image tags and it will work. The way to get the above info is to right click on the photo that you want to display and click properties. Then just copy the address that shows up there and paste it between the image tags that you create in your post. One thing to keep in mind is to only do this with photos that you have uploaded to the photo gallery. Never do this with off-site photos unless you have their permission or it is your site. The alternative is to just attach the picture. It works just the same except it will show up at the bottom of the page.

Jake

9. Feb 15, 2003 #9

Jerry Rosie

Jerry Rosie

Jerry Rosie

Thank you, kind sir. Never have been able to figure out pictures :) but I'll keep working on it......