• Welcome aboard HomebuiltAirplanes.com, your destination for connecting with a thriving community of more than 10,000 active members, all passionate about home-built aviation. Dive into our comprehensive repository of knowledge, exchange technical insights, arrange get-togethers, and trade aircrafts/parts with like-minded enthusiasts. Unearth a wide-ranging collection of general and kit plane aviation subjects, enriched with engaging imagery, in-depth technical manuals, and rare archives.

For a nominal fee of $99.99/year or $12.99/month, you can immerse yourself in this dynamic community and unparalleled treasure-trove of aviation knowledge.

Embark on your journey now!

Click Here to Become a Premium Member and Experience Homebuilt Airplanes to the Fullest!

Merry Christmas and Happy Holiday Season to HBA

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Victor Bravo

Supporting Member
Whatever your favorite, spiritually appropriate, or politically correct Holiday, all HBA participants please accept my sincerest best wishes for a joyous holiday season. I'll post this late on Christmas Eve, but whether it's Christmas, Winter Solstice, Hanukkah, Kwanza, Festivus, or whatever else this time of year, I want all of you to know that I'm grateful and proud to be a member of this group. This place, these people, these discussions... enrich my life greatly.

Jake and the Moderators (great name for a punk rock band BTW), THANK YOU for creating and keeping this place going.

I celebrated the season today by taking a ride in a nice Kitfox, landing on an uncharted "back country" landing strip less than 35 miles from downtown LA, and helping a friend fix a pitot tube on an E-AB !

Back