• Welcome aboard HomebuiltAirplanes.com, your destination for connecting with a thriving community of more than 10,000 active members, all passionate about home-built aviation. Dive into our comprehensive repository of knowledge, exchange technical insights, arrange get-togethers, and trade aircrafts/parts with like-minded enthusiasts. Unearth a wide-ranging collection of general and kit plane aviation subjects, enriched with engaging imagery, in-depth technical manuals, and rare archives.

For a nominal fee of $99.99/year or $12.99/month, you can immerse yourself in this dynamic community and unparalleled treasure-trove of aviation knowledge.

Embark on your journey now!

Click Here to Become a Premium Member and Experience Homebuilt Airplanes to the Fullest!

Making a custom leather seat - logo

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
If anyone is interested.

I realize very people will be willing to go down the road of learning how to create a custom carved logo on a leather seat for a airplane but that’s what I’m doing. This is a video series of my learning curve to get the Ace Aircraft logo on my seat when I build it which will probably be in 6 months I’m guessing. In the meantime I’ll be learning and practicing with cheap leather tools a couple times a week a few minutes before bed at home on my kitchen table slowly refining my skills.

Again. I’m sure there’s all sorts of people who take cheap or free material and make something that’s “good enough” with a stapler etc but that’s not my goal and never has been my goal. My goal is to experience things in life and this is something I’d like to experience. Carving leather and ultimately having a cool logo on my seat that I made myself would be pretty fun. This is a serious about me starting with zero knowledge and the path to get to the final product. 👍

Back