• Become a Premium Member today!

Welcome aboard HomebuiltAirplanes.com, your destination for connecting with a thriving community of more than 10,000 active members, all passionate about home-built aviation.

For a nominal fee of $99.99/year or $12.99/month, you can immerse yourself in this dynamic community and unparalleled treasure-trove of aviation knowledge.

Why become a Premium Member?

• Dive into our comprehensive repository of knowledge, exchange technical insights, arrange get-togethers, and trade aircrafts/parts with like-minded enthusiasts.
    • Unearth a wide-ranging collection of general and kit plane aviation subjects, enriched with engaging imagery, in-depth technical manuals, and rare archives.

Become a Premium Member today and experience HomebuiltAirplanes.com to the fullest!

Upgrade Now

left turn at take off

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bob Kelly

I am wondering if anyother GyroCopter flyers out there have knoticed
a tennancy for the craft to make a left turn when the landing gear leaves the ground ?
I remember reading an artical about a fell'a getting his Gyro instruction lessons and he mentioned this tennancy ... that if he hadn't been forwarned about it it could have been desasterous on his first flight.

Anyone have that problem with their Autogyro ?... i am courious as to why it happens.... is it shaired with all Autogyro craft or just the Ultralights or what ?

I have knoticed this tennancy in my Gyrocopter ...thats why i ask !

maybe something isn't adjusted just right ??? ( GRIN)

Thank ya !

Bob.....

Back