• Welcome aboard HomebuiltAirplanes.com, your destination for connecting with a thriving community of more than 10,000 active members, all passionate about home-built aviation. Dive into our comprehensive repository of knowledge, exchange technical insights, arrange get-togethers, and trade aircrafts/parts with like-minded enthusiasts. Unearth a wide-ranging collection of general and kit plane aviation subjects, enriched with engaging imagery, in-depth technical manuals, and rare archives.

For a nominal fee of $99.99/year or $12.99/month, you can immerse yourself in this dynamic community and unparalleled treasure-trove of aviation knowledge.

Embark on your journey now!

Click Here to Become a Premium Member and Experience Homebuilt Airplanes to the Fullest!

Lancair Legacy RG airframe DONE just needs FWF Asking 76k

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Skyffej

Asking 76K Lancair Legacy RG airframe ready to fly just complete FWF, apply for airworthiness cert and FLY !! You can't get the bare stock kit for this price let alone all the airframe extras included and DONE in this airframe ! Aircraft was matted using the Lancair Factory Jigs ! so it has the right Aligment ! Some details: Oregon aero seat cushions, Speed Brakes, tilt-down panel for maint, Radio rax rails, Locking fuel caps SEE spec sheet for more details !! • Contact Jeffrey W. Skiba, [email protected] Owner - located Woodstock, IL USA • Telephone: 3127245832 .

Here are the photos (from Microsoft’s one drive) https://1drv.ms/f/s!Ajq9u3yJu2qPgaF_vBOMhiCMGuR-IA

Airframe is ready to fly but It still needs whatever engine and mount / prop / avionics you wish to use / engine instruments for your intended flight profile along with final wiring etc.... Here is more info on it: Already installed dual Odyssey PC680 batteries all contactors, fuse blocks for battery buss etc..... I am the original owner of the kit bought direct from Lancair I did the builder assist out at Lancair so it is matted properly using the Lancair jigs ! Wings are pressure tested and hold 66 plus gallons of fuel (33 usable each side) I have the inflatable canopy seal kit (not installed since that goes on after paint) I have the Cabin heat kit (not installed ) Side longeron panels (not installed) Eyeball fresh air vents (installed) Both sides wing root landing/taxi lights Interior Floor board kit (only passenger side installed ) but have the other portion Also installed is a gear alert system that alerts the pilot (via audio speech alert) if the gear is not down and locked when descending within 500 feet (via a microwave sensor) antenna: EACH wing tip has VOR/glideslope, top com/gps , lower bent whip com, marker beacons and transponder Overhead center cabin light with eyeball panel lights with already installed audio jacks both dual GA and LEmo plug for both Pilot and copilot Auto pilot aft bulk head installed along with pitch and roll servo brackets The electricity actuated speed brakes All Service bulletins have been done Has the upgraded gear pump and Racing version inboard gear doors (all installed and working) Sequenced gear door system (closes inboard gear doors on ground and eliminates gear door rub on extension) Experimental aircraft systems kit. The speed fairings from: (wing and hort stab along with flap brackets tail trim ) Legacy innovations for a better Lancair Legacy already installed and in primer Aircrafters Aft window frames that allow the windows to be removed / opened for maint [already completed] I was working towards a non standard engine choice (Subaru) but got married and had kids so no longer have the time to complete it and so the pictures show a custom mount for that motor that uses the STOCK continental / Lycoming firewall mount points, very easy to install to install mount of choice. I have the TOP cowl for a continental if that's the direction your going..... (included) It has the stock Firewall blanket from Lancair (no modifications to firewall all stock) Also the tilt down panel (for maint access) and center consul is from Starflight aero Along with the rudder pedals and brakes both sides (which allow more leg room for big foot pilots with crank adjust for position forward aft) Starflight Rudder Pedals and parking brake already installed and working. The seats are Oregon aero seat cushions (with extra back height since I am over six foot tall) Six point seat belt harness with electrically unlocking locking internal reel ! It also has two hydraulic pressure sensors for up and down (MSI model: MSP-300-2K5-P-3-N-1) already plumbed into system Dual static ports Dual Heated Pitot Tubes ! Wheelen Commet Strobes and position lights along with extra tail top red anti collision ground strobe The radio rax rails for radio mounting for what ever radio you want and then the ability to change radios later by just unscrewing the radio try and installing new one (great feature) Locking fuel caps The updated bent towbar plate Infinity stick grips both sides Pre-installed Gear lipstick cameras (for the just in case times) As you can see all the extras and more Which you can't even get a bare stock kit for..............

Attachments

• image001.jpg
    image001.jpg
    37 KB · Views: 94
  • 20151210_161155775_iOS.jpg
    20151210_161155775_iOS.jpg
    46.6 KB · Views: 80
  • IMG_6766.jpg
    IMG_6766.jpg
    41.3 KB · Views: 73
  • IMG_6769.jpg
    IMG_6769.jpg