Wanted KR-2S Plans

HomeBuiltAirplanes.com

Help Support HomeBuiltAirplanes.com:

rpm

I have Cherry BX-2, not KR-2S but much more detailed plans (135 sheets) considered next generation of KR-2S. Retractable landing gear and detachable wings for transport. All it takes is 15min. to assemble aircraft from trailer to ready to fly.

Cherry BX-2

cluttonfred

HBA Supporter
At $550 for a set of plans on CD, $940 if you want paper copies too, I hope the designer comes over to help build it.

I have Cherry BX-2, not KR-2S but much more detailed plans (135 sheets) considered next generation of KR-2S. Retractable landing gear and detachable wings for transport. All it takes is 15min. to assemble aircraft from trailer to ready to fly.

Cherry BX-2

rpm

Well it depends how you look at it. Kr2S plans are $290. for mere 7 (correct me if I am wrong) drawings. It comes to ~ $41. per drawing with very little info on it. where fuselage you need to redesign to avoid 'banana boat' and with outdated wing and with collapsing landing gear that everyone is avoiding to use it. And believe me with so little info on it you will really need some help in order to build this plane. Thanks to Mark Langford and other really helpful guys on Krnet you will be able to build it no doubt about it.
On the other hand Cherry plans consist of 135 drawings with every even smallest part on it. So you will pay ~ $7. per drawing full of info. Where in reality you do not need the designer to help you build it. But in case you need help there is Wolgang Spang realy helpful guy there and also Startseite - CHERRY BX-2 Forum where you can look for help if you need it.

I want to mention that I am selling plans on paper for $450. (less than half the price) which brings price per drawing to $3.50 I don't think that you can beat that :)

George