• Welcome aboard HomebuiltAirplanes.com, your destination for connecting with a thriving community of more than 10,000 active members, all passionate about home-built aviation. Dive into our comprehensive repository of knowledge, exchange technical insights, arrange get-togethers, and trade aircrafts/parts with like-minded enthusiasts. Unearth a wide-ranging collection of general and kit plane aviation subjects, enriched with engaging imagery, in-depth technical manuals, and rare archives.

For a nominal fee of $99.99/year or $12.99/month, you can immerse yourself in this dynamic community and unparalleled treasure-trove of aviation knowledge.

Embark on your journey now!

Click Here to Become a Premium Member and Experience Homebuilt Airplanes to the Fullest!

Jeremy Kibbey - Test Pilot

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TXFlyGuy

It was my good fortune to find this young gentlemen a couple years ago.

Mr. Kibbey is a true professional. He is very meticulous in his approach to flying, and is a highly skilled aviator.

Jeremy handles my Mustang with a skill set that is quite simply astonishing.

His educational background is in engineering, graduating from The Ohio State Univ.

Mr. Kibbey also happens to be a skilled mechanic, being able to turn a wrench with the best of them.

His ratings include:

ATP, CFI, CFII, Aerobatic Instructor
Test Pilot & Ferry Pilot
Design Assistance

To top it off, he is one of the most polite young men my wife and I have had the pleasure of meeting.

IMG_4418.png

Back