• Welcome aboard HomebuiltAirplanes.com, your destination for connecting with a thriving community of more than 10,000 active members, all passionate about home-built aviation. Dive into our comprehensive repository of knowledge, exchange technical insights, arrange get-togethers, and trade aircrafts/parts with like-minded enthusiasts. Unearth a wide-ranging collection of general and kit plane aviation subjects, enriched with engaging imagery, in-depth technical manuals, and rare archives.

For a nominal fee of $99.99/year or $12.99/month, you can immerse yourself in this dynamic community and unparalleled treasure-trove of aviation knowledge.

Embark on your journey now!

Click Here to Become a Premium Member and Experience Homebuilt Airplanes to the Fullest!

Introduction

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

craftsven

Hi Y'all,
I started flying in Sweden in the early 60's , mostly gliders. After the military service, my flying got interrupted with studies and 4 years later got my engineering degree.
Emigrated to Canada 1972, and in 1973 bought my first airplane, 20 some airplanes later from Cessna 150's to Piper Aztecs and everything in between I got bitten by the homebuillding bug. Presently I'm working on my 14th One of a Kind Design, it's a 8-place powered by a Walter 601 Turbo Prop.
In 2000 I had the honor of receiving a COPA Award for my contribution to Canadian Aviation.
I retired in 1990 so now I finally got the time to work on all my toys,
My wife and I own and operate an fishing lodge ,North of 56 in Northern Manitoba, it's a fly in only so we use design #13 for transportation she's a tandem seater high wing powered by a LOM M337 210 Hp with a AVIA V500A C.S. Prop on 2550 Floats (It's now for Sale).
Being tired of the snow in Canada we spend the winters in Mercedes Texas.

That's All Folks,

Sven

Back