• Welcome aboard HomebuiltAirplanes.com, your destination for connecting with a thriving community of more than 10,000 active members, all passionate about home-built aviation. Dive into our comprehensive repository of knowledge, exchange technical insights, arrange get-togethers, and trade aircrafts/parts with like-minded enthusiasts. Unearth a wide-ranging collection of general and kit plane aviation subjects, enriched with engaging imagery, in-depth technical manuals, and rare archives.

For a nominal fee of $99.99/year or $12.99/month, you can immerse yourself in this dynamic community and unparalleled treasure-trove of aviation knowledge.

Embark on your journey now!

Click Here to Become a Premium Member and Experience Homebuilt Airplanes to the Fullest!

Hi everyone!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BD5builder

Hi I just thought i'd finally register and introduce myself.

My name is Thomas, i live in Sanford (about 30minutes north of Orlando), Florida. I'm currently going to Delta Connection academy to get into an airline carrer or possibly a corporate aviation carrer. I'm a FAA certified A&P and also a Instrument rated pilot and am currently working on getting my commercial single engine rating. Before moving to Florida this past febuary (i moved from SC), I worked for Stevens Aviation as a 3rd shift maintenance and Line service supervisor. I'm also probably the youngest member or the board (i'm only 21). I am currently Looking for a BD5 project. I have located one that i intend to purchase this coming weekend, but it is not a complete kit and i will be needing another kit to complete it. But i just thought i'd say hello.

Thomas

Back