• Welcome aboard HomebuiltAirplanes.com, your destination for connecting with a thriving community of more than 10,000 active members, all passionate about home-built aviation. Dive into our comprehensive repository of knowledge, exchange technical insights, arrange get-togethers, and trade aircrafts/parts with like-minded enthusiasts. Unearth a wide-ranging collection of general and kit plane aviation subjects, enriched with engaging imagery, in-depth technical manuals, and rare archives.

For a nominal fee of $99.99/year or $12.99/month, you can immerse yourself in this dynamic community and unparalleled treasure-trove of aviation knowledge.

Embark on your journey now!

Click Here to Become a Premium Member and Experience Homebuilt Airplanes to the Fullest!

Header tank part 2

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

n14pj

Just a bit of information:
On 06-02-04 I posted on this page asking for info. about header tanks for which I received some good feedback, however, after further research, and many phone calls, I eventually spoke to a Lycoming engineer who informed me that there is no port on a Bendix fuel injector to return fuel to a tank.
Bendix injectors have three ports, one is for fuel entering the injector. The second is for fuel to the flow devider, and number three is for fuel pressure.
Continental injectors on the other hand require a header tank.

Back