• Welcome aboard HomebuiltAirplanes.com, your destination for connecting with a thriving community of more than 10,000 active members, all passionate about home-built aviation. Dive into our comprehensive repository of knowledge, exchange technical insights, arrange get-togethers, and trade aircrafts/parts with like-minded enthusiasts. Unearth a wide-ranging collection of general and kit plane aviation subjects, enriched with engaging imagery, in-depth technical manuals, and rare archives.

For a nominal fee of $99.99/year or $12.99/month, you can immerse yourself in this dynamic community and unparalleled treasure-trove of aviation knowledge.

Embark on your journey now!

Click Here to Become a Premium Member and Experience Homebuilt Airplanes to the Fullest!

HBA's First Annual Sun n Fun Weenie Roast

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jman

Site Developer
Date: Saturday, April 2nd 2011
Time: 6:30PM (just after the air show)

Alan Waters, a good friend and HBA supporter, stopped by my house on his way down to Sun N Fun this year and we were able to work out some details for the First Annual HBA Sun N Fun weenie roast. Anyone that is planning on being at Sun N Fun is cordially invited to attend. In fact, it's required! If I find out you were there and didn't show I'm cancelling your account....:devious:. Well, maybe not, but I'd really like you to be there. Even if I can't....:depressed

Alan has been extremely gracious to offer his campsite, folding chairs, and BBQ in an effort to put some real faces to our virtual community. Thanks to the generous support of the HBA Supporters, HBA is providing the dogs, condiements, and plates for the roast. In other words...FREE FOOD!

The attached map is not a very good one. Alan is working on refining the directions a little better so please check back in the next day or two for an update on exactly which spot he is in.

If you think you will be able to make it, please post here so Alan will know how many dogs to have on hand. Thanks!

Attachments

• Alans Spot.jpg
    Alans Spot.jpg
    65.6 KB · Views: 187
Back