• Welcome aboard HomebuiltAirplanes.com, your destination for connecting with a thriving community of more than 10,000 active members, all passionate about home-built aviation. Dive into our comprehensive repository of knowledge, exchange technical insights, arrange get-togethers, and trade aircrafts/parts with like-minded enthusiasts. Unearth a wide-ranging collection of general and kit plane aviation subjects, enriched with engaging imagery, in-depth technical manuals, and rare archives.

For a nominal fee of $99.99/year or $12.99/month, you can immerse yourself in this dynamic community and unparalleled treasure-trove of aviation knowledge.

Embark on your journey now!

Click Here to Become a Premium Member and Experience Homebuilt Airplanes to the Fullest!

Airplane For Sale CGS Hawk project

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Derswede

Well, I am 6 months from retiring.....and want to shut down my company's warehouse. One item I need to sell off is my project Hawk. I will never get to it, but it would make a great winter recover project for someone. Needs cover, has a Rotax 467 engine, prop, decent panel, etc. Wings have wing tanks mounted. Should be a nice winter project that would let you get in the air cheaply. The Hawk is considered one of the best flying ultralights, and it is built more like a real airplane...this bird has STRUTS, not wire rope supporting the wings. $3500. Will fit into a Penske rental truck. [email protected] for more details. Thanks!

Attachments

• Hawk Panel1.jpg
    Hawk Panel1.jpg
    193 KB · Views: 1
  • Hawk2.jpg
    Hawk2.jpg
    57.5 KB · Views: 1
  • Hawk.jpg
    Hawk.jpg
    74.8 KB · Views: 1
  • Rotax4Hawk.jpg
    Rotax4Hawk.jpg