• Welcome aboard HomebuiltAirplanes.com, your destination for connecting with a thriving community of more than 10,000 active members, all passionate about home-built aviation. Dive into our comprehensive repository of knowledge, exchange technical insights, arrange get-togethers, and trade aircrafts/parts with like-minded enthusiasts. Unearth a wide-ranging collection of general and kit plane aviation subjects, enriched with engaging imagery, in-depth technical manuals, and rare archives.

For a nominal fee of $99.99/year or $12.99/month, you can immerse yourself in this dynamic community and unparalleled treasure-trove of aviation knowledge.

Embark on your journey now!

Click Here to Become a Premium Member and Experience Homebuilt Airplanes to the Fullest!

Anyone want an Airventure ticket?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Inverted Vantage

Formerly Unknown Target
So I just found out I have a free exhibitor pass for volunteering with makerplane, leaving me with superfluous purchased tickets that I'd like to pass on to a needy somebody as soon as possible! The tickets are from Sunday to Wednesday, and are at the EAA member rate.

If you find yourself in the market for one, please PM me! :) The

Back