• Welcome aboard HomebuiltAirplanes.com, your destination for connecting with a thriving community of more than 10,000 active members, all passionate about home-built aviation. Dive into our comprehensive repository of knowledge, exchange technical insights, arrange get-togethers, and trade aircrafts/parts with like-minded enthusiasts. Unearth a wide-ranging collection of general and kit plane aviation subjects, enriched with engaging imagery, in-depth technical manuals, and rare archives.

For a nominal fee of $99.99/year or $12.99/month, you can immerse yourself in this dynamic community and unparalleled treasure-trove of aviation knowledge.

Embark on your journey now!

Click Here to Become a Premium Member and Experience Homebuilt Airplanes to the Fullest!

Any feedback on my flying sailboat?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Brad Bock

I created a hydrofoil sailboat and was curious what your opinions are about the website, idea or basically anything about it. The construction manual is available free on the website but the 3D plans cost $50. If anybody wants to pm me I'll send you a link to where you can download the whole thing for free. Let me know what you guys think. Any questions, suggestions, comments, anything. The website is HydroFlight . I'll be working on it between now and the 20th so what's up now is just a basic version to get some feedback for the final site. I have an affiliate program so I'm letting you guys in first just to get everything ready for the real program/website launch. I look forward to your feedback

Back