• Welcome aboard HomebuiltAirplanes.com, your destination for connecting with a thriving community of more than 10,000 active members, all passionate about home-built aviation. Dive into our comprehensive repository of knowledge, exchange technical insights, arrange get-togethers, and trade aircrafts/parts with like-minded enthusiasts. Unearth a wide-ranging collection of general and kit plane aviation subjects, enriched with engaging imagery, in-depth technical manuals, and rare archives.

For a nominal fee of $99.99/year or $12.99/month, you can immerse yourself in this dynamic community and unparalleled treasure-trove of aviation knowledge.

Embark on your journey now!

Click Here to Become a Premium Member and Experience Homebuilt Airplanes to the Fullest!

6x2.25" inch tail wheel assy.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

don january

Forum: I received this tail wheel tail wheel 3.jpg for my Taylor-monoplane and I believe it is twice of what I need for my aircraft. It has a 6"x2.25" hard rubber tire and a 1 1/2" leave spring 3/8" thick total weight is near 10 lb. The brand in the rim casting is R+K. Does anyone have a 3 to 4 lb. T/W assembly for trade?? Let me know ASAP or I may just have to send it back to seller and with that he will have to find a canopy that is hard for him to get. Thanks Don Edit: the leaf spring above the tailwheel is from a stock Taylor-monoplane and its 1 1/4" x 1/4" thick That's the spring I need T/W for.

Back