• Welcome aboard HomebuiltAirplanes.com, your destination for connecting with a thriving community of more than 10,000 active members, all passionate about home-built aviation. Dive into our comprehensive repository of knowledge, exchange technical insights, arrange get-togethers, and trade aircrafts/parts with like-minded enthusiasts. Unearth a wide-ranging collection of general and kit plane aviation subjects, enriched with engaging imagery, in-depth technical manuals, and rare archives.

For a nominal fee of $99.99/year or $12.99/month, you can immerse yourself in this dynamic community and unparalleled treasure-trove of aviation knowledge.

Embark on your journey now!

Click Here to Become a Premium Member and Experience Homebuilt Airplanes to the Fullest!

1984 ish Cuyuna 430 , with most of the 4 belt redrive, 200$

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

msogren

Nice old stock Cuyuna 440 twin. For parts or add your carbs and exhaust.
Short block is complete. This was NIB at a dealer that sold the coil and carbs off of it, and so it sat on the shelf for a long time. It is a little dusty but may very well be unrun.
The redrive came with a package of parts and is similar to the drive that i run.
I had this as a spare for my plane but never needed it . First with cash.
Pic ;
https://post.craigslist.org/manage/4636995741
Located Tampa area, FL 34604
Thanks, Mike Ogren

Back