• Welcome aboard HomebuiltAirplanes.com, your destination for connecting with a thriving community of more than 10,000 active members, all passionate about home-built aviation. Dive into our comprehensive repository of knowledge, exchange technical insights, arrange get-togethers, and trade aircrafts/parts with like-minded enthusiasts. Unearth a wide-ranging collection of general and kit plane aviation subjects, enriched with engaging imagery, in-depth technical manuals, and rare archives.

For a nominal fee of $99.99/year or $12.99/month, you can immerse yourself in this dynamic community and unparalleled treasure-trove of aviation knowledge.

Embark on your journey now!

Click Here to Become a Premium Member and Experience Homebuilt Airplanes to the Fullest!

Viking Dragonfly MKII "Quick Build" - SOLD

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Direct C51

It's time I put some real effort in to selling my Dragonfly project. I purchased this aircraft a couple years ago with the intent to finish it after I completed my Sonex. After a move to San Diego, and some changes to my hangar situation, I just do not have time to work on this project. All major layups have been completed by a true craftsman. The fiberglass work is fantastic. Gear, canopy, fuel tanks, control surfaces all complete. Just add controls, avionics, FWF, and paint. Includes the original instruction manual and all templates. Complete book of receipts for everything purchased so far. The hard work has been done, all that remains is the finish work and customizing your airplane with the avionics and engine of your choosing. Right now the airplane is hangared at Gillespie FIeld, KSEE near San Diego, CA. The wings are on a wing stand and the fuselage is on a rolling dolly so transportation is pretty easy. Message me and I will send my email address and phone number. This is the perfect winter project! First one with $1,500 and a trailer takes it home!

1.jpg 2.jpg 3.jpg 4.jpg 5.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back