• Welcome aboard HomebuiltAirplanes.com, your destination for connecting with a thriving community of more than 10,000 active members, all passionate about home-built aviation. Dive into our comprehensive repository of knowledge, exchange technical insights, arrange get-togethers, and trade aircrafts/parts with like-minded enthusiasts. Unearth a wide-ranging collection of general and kit plane aviation subjects, enriched with engaging imagery, in-depth technical manuals, and rare archives.

For a nominal fee of $99.99/year or $12.99/month, you can immerse yourself in this dynamic community and unparalleled treasure-trove of aviation knowledge.

Embark on your journey now!

Click Here to Become a Premium Member and Experience Homebuilt Airplanes to the Fullest!

You HAVE an airplane. You use it for...

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Airplane Owners: What best fits your actual usage? Pick no more than two, please!

• I take the plane up when I want to relax. Chasing the sunset after work.

Votes: 21 70.0%
  • I use my airplane to take friends flying, airshows, camping, $100 burgers. Just fun.

Votes: 19 63.3%
  • I use mine for mid-range personal travel - beats driving!

Votes: 4 13.3%
  • I use mine for long-distance personal travel - beats the airlines!

Votes: 2 6.7%
  • I use it for business travel - trips, commutes, any business use.

Votes: 3 10.0%
  • I take the plane up when I want to relax. Chasing the sunset after work.

Votes: 21 70.0%
  • I use my airplane to take friends flying, airshows, camping, $100 burgers. Just fun.

Votes: 19 63.3%
  • I use mine for mid-range personal travel - beats driving!

Votes: 4 13.3%
  • I use mine for long-distance personal travel - beats the airlines!

Votes: 2 6.7%
  • I use it for business travel - trips, commutes, any business use.

Votes: 3 10.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Back