• Welcome aboard HomebuiltAirplanes.com, your destination for connecting with a thriving community of more than 10,000 active members, all passionate about home-built aviation. Dive into our comprehensive repository of knowledge, exchange technical insights, arrange get-togethers, and trade aircrafts/parts with like-minded enthusiasts. Unearth a wide-ranging collection of general and kit plane aviation subjects, enriched with engaging imagery, in-depth technical manuals, and rare archives.

For a nominal fee of $99.99/year or $12.99/month, you can immerse yourself in this dynamic community and unparalleled treasure-trove of aviation knowledge.

Embark on your journey now!

Click Here to Become a Premium Member and Experience Homebuilt Airplanes to the Fullest!

YA(o)AP - Yet Another (old) aspiring pilot - Introducing myself.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hi, forum crowd!
As you can imaginebecause of my subject, I'm an old man with a new plan...
That plan, is to get my ULM/Sport pilot licence (Down here in Argentina, my country...)

And, try to be the prowd owner of an ULM.
Looking around, I got to this forim, and asked myself..
"Why not become an amateur plane builder too".

Well, so in your case, you won the deep pain that will produce my posting full of newbie questions...
(My apologies for that, in advance).

I'll start trying to read the most of the content, so, at least, I'll try not to repeat questions...

Thanks a lot.
Kind regards.
Juan.

Back