• Welcome aboard HomebuiltAirplanes.com, your destination for connecting with a thriving community of more than 10,000 active members, all passionate about home-built aviation. Dive into our comprehensive repository of knowledge, exchange technical insights, arrange get-togethers, and trade aircrafts/parts with like-minded enthusiasts. Unearth a wide-ranging collection of general and kit plane aviation subjects, enriched with engaging imagery, in-depth technical manuals, and rare archives.

For a nominal fee of $99.99/year or $12.99/month, you can immerse yourself in this dynamic community and unparalleled treasure-trove of aviation knowledge.

Embark on your journey now!

Click Here to Become a Premium Member and Experience Homebuilt Airplanes to the Fullest!

WTB: oil cooler, carb, intake, oil filter adapter, prop

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dlynd

www.lynd.net/derrick/
I'm starting to put together my firewall forward now that I've finished assembling my engine. I'm looking to buy various parts. Let me know what you have available.

Needed:
- Remote oil cooler
- remote oil filter mount
- intake manifold (looking for the U type typical to the S1)
- carb (revflow or aerocarb)
- magneto? (I'm talking to EMAG and will go that route if they can deliver what I need)
- Prop haven't decided on specs yet but needs to work on a 2276

Thanks,
Derrick

Back