• Welcome aboard HomebuiltAirplanes.com, your destination for connecting with a thriving community of more than 10,000 active members, all passionate about home-built aviation. Dive into our comprehensive repository of knowledge, exchange technical insights, arrange get-togethers, and trade aircrafts/parts with like-minded enthusiasts. Unearth a wide-ranging collection of general and kit plane aviation subjects, enriched with engaging imagery, in-depth technical manuals, and rare archives.

For a nominal fee of $99.99/year or $12.99/month, you can immerse yourself in this dynamic community and unparalleled treasure-trove of aviation knowledge.

Embark on your journey now!

Click Here to Become a Premium Member and Experience Homebuilt Airplanes to the Fullest!

was up guy's?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

claydog

hi all.im new to kit planes. i've looked at kit planes since i was 12.im also a big car enthusiast.i had a 96 pontiac trans am as a project car till hurricane katrina.i'm now 21 and lost everything due to hurricane katrina. including my house and car. i lived in venice La, all my life but have now moved to ponchatoula La.(near hammond)now me and my dad will have to rebuild our business and we're going to stay in ponchatoula.needless to say ponch. is a 4hr drive to venice.with a plane it'll be roughly 1- 1&1/2 hrs. so it'll definetely save time. ill post in the forum beginner questions, the info about which plane we're lookin at.

:ban:

Back