• Welcome aboard HomebuiltAirplanes.com, your destination for connecting with a thriving community of more than 10,000 active members, all passionate about home-built aviation. Dive into our comprehensive repository of knowledge, exchange technical insights, arrange get-togethers, and trade aircrafts/parts with like-minded enthusiasts. Unearth a wide-ranging collection of general and kit plane aviation subjects, enriched with engaging imagery, in-depth technical manuals, and rare archives.

For a nominal fee of $99.99/year or $12.99/month, you can immerse yourself in this dynamic community and unparalleled treasure-trove of aviation knowledge.

Embark on your journey now!

Click Here to Become a Premium Member and Experience Homebuilt Airplanes to the Fullest!

VW conversion parts

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Canamryder

I've come into possession of all this stuff and I'd like to get rid of it. All of this came out of 3 Nieuports that I salvaged.

Parts List:

AS41 Cased. Linebored for 1835, $70
Single Port Intake: 30ea Have two
Dual Port Intake: 50 New
Dual port intake: 25 used
Dual Port Heads, bored for 94mm pistons, No valves: 70 for the pair

1835 Pistons and Jugs: 100ea Have 2 sets

New 31PICT Carb: 70
30Pic Carb: 60
Zenith Carb and Intake for Dual Port: 100
Oil Cooler: 30ea have three

Vertex Magnetos: 400ea Have 4 (cost over 1399 each)

Gasket Collection for one overhaul all new: 35

VDO Oil Pressure Gauge: 20
VDO Oil Temp Guage: 20
VDO Ammeter: 20
VDO Volt Meter: 20

Running 1915DP (72+hp) W/Weber Progressive, 009, remote oil filter, remote oil cooler, Diehl rear case for starter, 2:1 PSRU with 76x58 wood prop (made for a Nieuport, could fit KR2): 4000

1835 short block(no pistons): 250

Remote oil filter that mounts to oil pump: 45

3 single port heads with valves :30 each

Vented valve covers: 20 each

There is almost enough parts to build 3 engines.

Would prefer to sell the entire lot for $6,000 USD or best offer

Last edited:
Back