• Become a Premium Member today!

Welcome aboard HomebuiltAirplanes.com, your destination for connecting with a thriving community of more than 10,000 active members, all passionate about home-built aviation.

For a nominal fee of $99.99/year or $12.99/month, you can immerse yourself in this dynamic community and unparalleled treasure-trove of aviation knowledge.

Why become a Premium Member?

• Dive into our comprehensive repository of knowledge, exchange technical insights, arrange get-togethers, and trade aircrafts/parts with like-minded enthusiasts.
    • Unearth a wide-ranging collection of general and kit plane aviation subjects, enriched with engaging imagery, in-depth technical manuals, and rare archives.

Become a Premium Member today and experience HomebuiltAirplanes.com to the fullest!

Upgrade Now

Volksplane Plan Set Including Large Set and Evans Lightplane Designer's Handbook

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

rbrochey

This is the last set of plans I had that for sure I won't be using. I bought these from Evans Aircraft, and as much as I do like this plane, my hands are full with the Morin fuselage, the HM 293 (both in early stages!) and the Ragwing RW4 mid wing ultralight which has taken the priority along with all my guitar building. The VP-1 plans include:

Plans and Flight Manual
Lightplane Designer's Handbook
Large plan (11X17) Smithsonian set

$60.00 and includes shipping anywhere in the US. Paypal, check, whatever... these plans are a great resource but my wife is say I need Feng Shui my shop... (good luck with that!) She wants those Model A Ford engine blocks moved too. I shrug. ;)

Back