• Welcome aboard HomebuiltAirplanes.com, your destination for connecting with a thriving community of more than 10,000 active members, all passionate about home-built aviation. Dive into our comprehensive repository of knowledge, exchange technical insights, arrange get-togethers, and trade aircrafts/parts with like-minded enthusiasts. Unearth a wide-ranging collection of general and kit plane aviation subjects, enriched with engaging imagery, in-depth technical manuals, and rare archives.

For a nominal fee of $99.99/year or $12.99/month, you can immerse yourself in this dynamic community and unparalleled treasure-trove of aviation knowledge.

Embark on your journey now!

Click Here to Become a Premium Member and Experience Homebuilt Airplanes to the Fullest!

Parts For Sale V-Twin Engine Development Project in NoCal for little or no money

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

karmarepair

Supporting Member
Deep in the early part of the pandemic, I was bored, and so I started a project to mess around with an industrial V-twin. Subsequent to that, I bought a 98% complete Sonex that is sucking up all my free money and time, so progress on the V-Twin is stalled. Here's what I've got:

• An assembled HF trailer with a plywood deck, tongue jack, various locks to keep it from rolling away, and a Unistrut engine stand
  • A cover for same, half of it is riveted aluminum, the other half is tube and rag with latex paint as a trial.
  • An outboard motor gas tank.
  • A complete Kohler engine. I think it's a 20 HP
  • A Competition Propellers prop hub, and taper bushing to suit the Kohler output shaft
  • 3 Eiffel Club blanks of various sizes, need cheeks, finish drilling and balancing.
You come and pick it up, in Northern California. Private message me with full contact information (cell number, e-mail) and I can send pictures. The more legit you sound, I.E. the better chance I think you have of actually making this come together and publishing your results, here, in Sport Aviation, somewhere, the lower the price.

Back