• Welcome aboard HomebuiltAirplanes.com, your destination for connecting with a thriving community of more than 10,000 active members, all passionate about home-built aviation. Dive into our comprehensive repository of knowledge, exchange technical insights, arrange get-togethers, and trade aircrafts/parts with like-minded enthusiasts. Unearth a wide-ranging collection of general and kit plane aviation subjects, enriched with engaging imagery, in-depth technical manuals, and rare archives.

For a nominal fee of $99.99/year or $12.99/month, you can immerse yourself in this dynamic community and unparalleled treasure-trove of aviation knowledge.

Embark on your journey now!

Click Here to Become a Premium Member and Experience Homebuilt Airplanes to the Fullest!

TechPro Aviation MERLIN 100 UL & ML .. and issues

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

altifly

I know there is already Saulius topic about it , but I can't answer on his..
I ordered 2 kits more than 1 year ago now , went to pick them directly in Czech rep (3700kms trip total) , and now still waiting 3 monthes after to get missing parts (mostly engine mount and controls...)
I waited a long time now before asking you guys what you think of the situation. Factory barely answers ... I get the impression I just bought metal and will never get them to fly :devious:
being one of the 1st costumer I don't find this adequate .. I'm took somes risks , this is a bet ... I thought they were to be more concerned..

140325093519523767.jpg

what is expected at the end ;

100ML : 115kgs empty weight with paramotor engine (I put R220 due 29hp)

rsz_mm_dscn0140.png

12.png

100UL : 160kgs , here factory built coming with rotax 582. Mine has a rotax 447 ready (for when..) , no need to put ballast with 6kgs less in front
expected @200kph (110kts) with costum exhaust under cowl)
140325094237239524.jpg

Back