• Welcome aboard HomebuiltAirplanes.com, your destination for connecting with a thriving community of more than 10,000 active members, all passionate about home-built aviation. Dive into our comprehensive repository of knowledge, exchange technical insights, arrange get-togethers, and trade aircrafts/parts with like-minded enthusiasts. Unearth a wide-ranging collection of general and kit plane aviation subjects, enriched with engaging imagery, in-depth technical manuals, and rare archives.

For a nominal fee of $99.99/year or $12.99/month, you can immerse yourself in this dynamic community and unparalleled treasure-trove of aviation knowledge.

Embark on your journey now!

Click Here to Become a Premium Member and Experience Homebuilt Airplanes to the Fullest!

Sonerai Video

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Becareful what you hope 4. My jelousy of your plane is only matched by that of your "singleness" LOL ;D

Well done Paolinick,
Beautiful plane, nice rolls too. I love the 912 engine too.
You have a large canopy so you can carry large people (and not see the gages).
Your plan to have a single place more aerodynamic looking canopy would be achievable by just cutting the glass and lowering the front, even though you would be unable to carry elephants. Have a look at Oahu pilots one.
Might not go any faster though. You have a good cruise speed already.
Do not accept solicitation of marriage from anyone on this forum....
Regards
Neville

ahahhahaha Thank Neiville!

In the front cockpit space is needed a person (woman) of 1.70m. Max 55-60 kg! 8) 8)
All calculated under construction! :p
As for now I would not need to give him a "racer look"!
I do not think it should be faster. he is already a lightning! ;D
The 912 is fantastic! 230m for take off and climb 1700-1800 ft/m
Geat aircraft!!

Paolo

Back