• Welcome aboard HomebuiltAirplanes.com, your destination for connecting with a thriving community of more than 10,000 active members, all passionate about home-built aviation. Dive into our comprehensive repository of knowledge, exchange technical insights, arrange get-togethers, and trade aircrafts/parts with like-minded enthusiasts. Unearth a wide-ranging collection of general and kit plane aviation subjects, enriched with engaging imagery, in-depth technical manuals, and rare archives.

For a nominal fee of $99.99/year or $12.99/month, you can immerse yourself in this dynamic community and unparalleled treasure-trove of aviation knowledge.

Embark on your journey now!

Click Here to Become a Premium Member and Experience Homebuilt Airplanes to the Fullest!

So. Cal Airpark Lot, Hangar, and more

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Toobuilder

Supporting Member
After years of work planting/growing trees, moving dirt around building foundation pads and being on the cusp of pulling permits, I’ve come to the realization that I’m just not going to build a second home on this airpark any time soon. Time to cash out and get another airplane. Located 3 miles south of the Mojave air and spaceport, Pontious Airport (1CL2) is a growing residential airpark community boasting three runways and an easy 30 minute drive to the major aerospace employers of Edwards AFB/NASA Dryden and Palmdale/AF Plant 42 with tenants including Lockheed-Martin, Boeing, Scaled Composites, Northrop-Grumman, BAE, and Raytheon. This prime 2.5 acre lot borders the northwest end of the ½ mile long paved and lighted runway, and is the only buildable lot available with full utilities at the site.

Additional features include:

• New 50w x 60d x 16 hangar (Kentucky Steel Model 005) with a 46x14 door opening, 12x12 rollup RV door, ceiling insulation and polycarbonate skylights – on site and ready to build
• Full utilities including electric, water, phone, and close access to natural gas;
• 100+ established trees on perimeter of property with drip irrigation system;
• Lot is graded and cleared with built up pads for house and hangar.
This is a big lot and a big hangar that anyone would be hard pressed to duplicate for this price even considering the current market. Priced for quick sale at only $119K or possible trade for a Rocket.

But wait… there’s more!

Also offered as an optional special package incentive is my Sorrell SNS-7 Hiperbipe with a healthy IO-360, low time “B hub” Hartzell aerobatic CS prop, Christen inverted fuel and oil, dual PMags, Garmin SL40, GTX320, and GPSmap 296 driving a Navaid autopilot. Just a little math shows that the small incremental price for the Hiperbipe would not buy the engine alone- but hey, that’s why it’s an “incentive”.
$134k takes all.

576359.jpg

Interested parties please contact me via PM or [email protected].

Back