• Welcome aboard HomebuiltAirplanes.com, your destination for connecting with a thriving community of more than 10,000 active members, all passionate about home-built aviation. Dive into our comprehensive repository of knowledge, exchange technical insights, arrange get-togethers, and trade aircrafts/parts with like-minded enthusiasts. Unearth a wide-ranging collection of general and kit plane aviation subjects, enriched with engaging imagery, in-depth technical manuals, and rare archives.

For a nominal fee of $99.99/year or $12.99/month, you can immerse yourself in this dynamic community and unparalleled treasure-trove of aviation knowledge.

Embark on your journey now!

Click Here to Become a Premium Member and Experience Homebuilt Airplanes to the Fullest!

SNS-7 9 or 10?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Ryanc2

Anyone have any advice on these kits or thunderbird aviation?

I’m wanting to build a kit I think the SNS-7 would be the best fit for my mission. But I could go light for the -9 and I like it also. Saw kitplanes magazine lists a -10 that might be SLSA factory built. Definitely want a 2 seater side by side and there are not many airplanes like these out there.

Just curious what experience and flight qualities these aircraft have. Really not much info on the web about them and very few pictures etc.

Thanks everyone,

Ryan

Back