• Welcome aboard HomebuiltAirplanes.com, your destination for connecting with a thriving community of more than 10,000 active members, all passionate about home-built aviation. Dive into our comprehensive repository of knowledge, exchange technical insights, arrange get-togethers, and trade aircrafts/parts with like-minded enthusiasts. Unearth a wide-ranging collection of general and kit plane aviation subjects, enriched with engaging imagery, in-depth technical manuals, and rare archives.

For a nominal fee of $99.99/year or $12.99/month, you can immerse yourself in this dynamic community and unparalleled treasure-trove of aviation knowledge.

Embark on your journey now!

Click Here to Become a Premium Member and Experience Homebuilt Airplanes to the Fullest!

RSA 2020-2021 Catalog of Homebuilt Aircraft

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

cluttonfred

Supporting Member
Le Réseau du sport de l’air (RSA) is France’s equivalent of the American EAA and actually takes its name from the title of Henri Mignet’s book in which he introduced the Pou-du-ciel or Flying Flea.

750F3125-A7B4-4C4A-91EA-8F8C20C1934F.png

Over the last several years they have put out a free catalog of homebuilt aircraft that can serve as useful reference of designs and contacts even if you don’t speak French. The newest edition is now available at the link below (click on the blue Télécharger button to download).

https://www.rsafrance.com/index.php...catalogue-2020-2021-des-aeronefs-a-construire
Be warned that this is a massive 76 MB .pdf file so it will take a long time to load. I am traveling and unable to create a reduced-size .pdf file easily on my phone to upload here. If one of our members could do that, I’d be grateful.

Happy holidays from France!

Cheers,

Matthew

Back