• Welcome aboard HomebuiltAirplanes.com, your destination for connecting with a thriving community of more than 10,000 active members, all passionate about home-built aviation. Dive into our comprehensive repository of knowledge, exchange technical insights, arrange get-togethers, and trade aircrafts/parts with like-minded enthusiasts. Unearth a wide-ranging collection of general and kit plane aviation subjects, enriched with engaging imagery, in-depth technical manuals, and rare archives.

For a nominal fee of $99.99/year or $12.99/month, you can immerse yourself in this dynamic community and unparalleled treasure-trove of aviation knowledge.

Embark on your journey now!

Click Here to Become a Premium Member and Experience Homebuilt Airplanes to the Fullest!

Religious and national bias on the HBA

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

FritzW

On the HBA if you insult, belittle or joke about Muslims, Buddist, Mexicans or South Africans the moderators would shut you down in a heart beat (and rightfully so). But, on the HBA, it's perfectly okay to insult, belittle or joke about Christians and Americans. ...that ain't right.

I enjoy good ribbing about my faith, nationality and race, but NOT when my hands are tied by HBA political correctness and I can't respond in my passionate, fervent way. I'm well versed in religious, racial and nationality jokes and I love a good debate.

All I'm asking is that if your going to allow comments about 'narrow minded Christians' and 'stupid Americans', you allow comments about 'lazy Mexicans' and 'belly rubbing Buddhists'.

Either allow ALL of it, or NONE of it. I'm good either way. ...but don't stack the deck in your 'politically correct' favor.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back