• Welcome aboard HomebuiltAirplanes.com, your destination for connecting with a thriving community of more than 10,000 active members, all passionate about home-built aviation. Dive into our comprehensive repository of knowledge, exchange technical insights, arrange get-togethers, and trade aircrafts/parts with like-minded enthusiasts. Unearth a wide-ranging collection of general and kit plane aviation subjects, enriched with engaging imagery, in-depth technical manuals, and rare archives.

For a nominal fee of $99.99/year or $12.99/month, you can immerse yourself in this dynamic community and unparalleled treasure-trove of aviation knowledge.

Embark on your journey now!

Click Here to Become a Premium Member and Experience Homebuilt Airplanes to the Fullest!

PPG's Where to start?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

RUSTY

Anyone have a good source of information on getting started in ppg's? It seems that everyone in the business hates everyone else in the business. Nobody talks about how good their equipment is, just how much all the others suck. It's very off putting.

A friend had a powered parachute years ago that I flew several times. A lot of fun, but nearly a two man operation loading and unloading the thing. I would help him load it, we would drive to the field and hope the conditions would get right. Sometimes they would, sometimes they wouldn't. It didn't take long for that to get old. A paramotor would eliminate all that hassle. Just keep it with you in case.

I know some of you guys have experience. What's a good starter motor? Wing?

Thanks

Back