• Welcome aboard HomebuiltAirplanes.com, your destination for connecting with a thriving community of more than 10,000 active members, all passionate about home-built aviation. Dive into our comprehensive repository of knowledge, exchange technical insights, arrange get-togethers, and trade aircrafts/parts with like-minded enthusiasts. Unearth a wide-ranging collection of general and kit plane aviation subjects, enriched with engaging imagery, in-depth technical manuals, and rare archives.

For a nominal fee of $99.99/year or $12.99/month, you can immerse yourself in this dynamic community and unparalleled treasure-trove of aviation knowledge.

Embark on your journey now!

Click Here to Become a Premium Member and Experience Homebuilt Airplanes to the Fullest!

Parts For Sale Plans for sale,

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JohnB

Supporting Member
Father Time has finally convinced me that I don't have time to construct a dozen more aircraft so I shall finish what is in the shop now and enjoy flying it as long as I can.
As a result of this epiphany it's time to unload the drawings collected over the last 50 yrs that will not get used.
As far as I know,all drawings listed below were bought by me from the Design Rights Holder or were purchased as original with serial number.
Terms are: Pmt by either Zelle, CashApp, M.O. or personal check.

Actual shipping charges. I live in northwest Houston if you are close.
Please reply off list

John Bolding
832-414-seven,five09 (txt only pls)
jhb47eight At yahooo dot com

Taylorbird (C.G.'s last design) $200

Volmer Sportsman Amphibian $100

Osprey Amphibian $100

Horizon 2 $100

RV-3 (early S/n) 75.00

Headwind $75

Storch (Slepcev 3/4) $150

Woody Pusher $100.