• Welcome aboard HomebuiltAirplanes.com, your destination for connecting with a thriving community of more than 10,000 active members, all passionate about home-built aviation. Dive into our comprehensive repository of knowledge, exchange technical insights, arrange get-togethers, and trade aircrafts/parts with like-minded enthusiasts. Unearth a wide-ranging collection of general and kit plane aviation subjects, enriched with engaging imagery, in-depth technical manuals, and rare archives.

For a nominal fee of $99.99/year or $12.99/month, you can immerse yourself in this dynamic community and unparalleled treasure-trove of aviation knowledge.

Embark on your journey now!

Click Here to Become a Premium Member and Experience Homebuilt Airplanes to the Fullest!
This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Spencer Aircraft

Hello everyone! Just wanted to introduce myself. I flew back in high school with the dream of owning my own airlines (crazy started back then). Graduated from college and quit flying for twenty years. Bought a piece of property in FlorenceOregon to ride quads with family. It was a 5.5 hour drive each way. Decided to get back into flying as now it is only 1 hour each way.
Immediately bought my books to get recurrent. When I asked my new instructor what this Garmin thing is they indicated they only new how to use the direct to function and the comm. SCARY. That is when I got real crazy. Went out and bought a Redbird Flight Simulator for other FBO's to use, which they ended up being FNO's (no no no, that was a joke ) So I immediately had students that wanted to train with us and we now have a full training facility.

But wait there is more! I saw a need for customer services, as it seemed like nobody was interested in providing me product when I needed, only to thier schedule. So I bought Spencer Aircraft, which I believes qualifies me as crazy (okay again a joke). At any rate look forward to being part of this forum and receiving and providing valuable information. If I don't know the answer I do have a full time mechanic and an avionics guru, so I will try to add value. Look forward to meeting everyone!

Back