• Become a Premium Member today!

Welcome aboard HomebuiltAirplanes.com, your destination for connecting with a thriving community of more than 10,000 active members, all passionate about home-built aviation.

For a nominal fee of $99.99/year or $12.99/month, you can immerse yourself in this dynamic community and unparalleled treasure-trove of aviation knowledge.

Why become a Premium Member?

• Dive into our comprehensive repository of knowledge, exchange technical insights, arrange get-togethers, and trade aircrafts/parts with like-minded enthusiasts.
    • Unearth a wide-ranging collection of general and kit plane aviation subjects, enriched with engaging imagery, in-depth technical manuals, and rare archives.

Become a Premium Member today and experience HomebuiltAirplanes.com to the fullest!

Upgrade Now

omc 225 ?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

gahan

as i progress with the mini max. I started to scroung around for a motor as we have 5 or6 old snowmobiles at the sons house i persued the pile and an older omc sled fan cooled charging system elec.start, sooooo! ipulled it out junked the sled weighted it at 82 Lbs. i'm still in the zone (90Lbs.) now to locate redrive and rebuild parts . Its been in the family 15+ years and I never had to walk home. want to mount inverted . your opinions are welcome, or should I jump off the garage till i hurt myself
reguards

Tom gahan
working on a foot of snow but garage is toasty!

Back