• Welcome aboard HomebuiltAirplanes.com, your destination for connecting with a thriving community of more than 10,000 active members, all passionate about home-built aviation. Dive into our comprehensive repository of knowledge, exchange technical insights, arrange get-togethers, and trade aircrafts/parts with like-minded enthusiasts. Unearth a wide-ranging collection of general and kit plane aviation subjects, enriched with engaging imagery, in-depth technical manuals, and rare archives.

For a nominal fee of $99.99/year or $12.99/month, you can immerse yourself in this dynamic community and unparalleled treasure-trove of aviation knowledge.

Embark on your journey now!

Click Here to Become a Premium Member and Experience Homebuilt Airplanes to the Fullest!

NR ground adj prop from Ukraine

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ddsrph

I ordered a ground adjustable carbon fiber prop for my RV3 from NR prop in Ukraine. It has arrived and looks great. It cost about 1/5 what some USA companies are charging. Check out their website. The guy in charge, Roman, is very good to deal with and quick to answer questions. The prop was sent my mail with tracking number and arrived in about 10 days plus the 30-40 days to build the prop and hub. I have a carbon fiber spinner with backplate on order. I will mount the prop in a few weeks.

Attachments

• IMG_0481.jpeg
    IMG_0481.jpeg
    2.1 MB · Views: 0
Back